The Child, aka "Baby Yoda" of The Mandalorian is showing his good side.
What materials did I choose to use for my masks?
- Inner layer uses Kona Cottons, another higher thread count quilting fabric.
- Third/filter pocket layer are made of Jersey Cotton (Adult). Non-woven layer in child sizes.
- ⅛” elastic is used instead of ties in hopes to provide a more snug fit on face. These thinner elastics are comfortable and can be worn over the head or with your own alterations behind the ear.
- (NEWLY IMPROVED) Pocket for removable aluminum strip over the bridge of the nose to provide a better seal over the top of the adult masks. Great for eyeglass wearers!
- Edge stitching so your mask can retain it's shape after frequent washes.
- All fabrics have been preshrunk for your piece of mind and to ensure a consistent fit.
How do I choose my size?
In general, S/M fits most women or those with a smaller facial build. M/L fits most men or those with a fuller face. Take a measuring tape or string and ruler and measure approx a fingers width on the top of your nose to approx a fingers width under your chin. If the measurement is over 5" I would choose a M/L. If 5" or under, I'd choose a S/M.
*Please allow 1-3 business days for processing. All sales final.
Get 20% off this item when you add 4 or more to your cart!
*Discount applied automatically at checkout.