The Gabby Mask was created for those that need a little more room in their mask to communicate.
The materials used were selected to promote comfortable extended usage while providing optimal effectiveness. Masks are only helpful if you wear them!
What materials did I choose to use for my masks?
- Outer layer is a premium cotton fabric. (NOTE: Patterns will vary)
- Inner layer uses Kona Cottons, another higher thread count quilting fabric.
- Third/filter pocket layer are made of Jersey Cotton in select samples.
- Non-woven layers of polypropylene is sewn in select masks in place of filter pockets.
- ⅛” elastic is used instead of ties in hopes to provide a more snug fit on face. These thinner elastics are comfortable and can be worn over the head or with your own alterations behind the ear.
- Removable aluminum strip over the bridge of the nose to provide a better seal over the top of the adult masks. Great for eyeglass wearers!
- Edge stitching so your mask can retain it's shape after frequent washes.
- All fabrics have been preshrunk for your piece of mind and to ensure a consistent fit.